Friday, December 12, 2008

Gun Crazy (1950): Grade: A-


Review:(Really short)
Gun Crazy (1950)
Grade: A-
Gun Crazy:
Grade: A-

COMING SOON! A LIST!!! FAVORITE TO LEAST FAVORITE DOCUMENTARY!!!!!!!!!! WITH REASONS!!!! WILL BE UP WITHIN A WEEK!!!

Sorry these reviews suck. The films are not as fresh in my head. It is finals time. I hope to have reviews that are at least a bit longer.

Coolest movie ever? One of the most beautiful films I have ever seen with its innovative and creative use of the camera through the cinematography. John Dall and Peggy Cummings are sizzling with chemistry and the perfect combination of old style film acting and a layer of refreshing quality and naturalism. It gets a little lost I felt in the middle and became a little less interesting but it’s a minor complaint compared to the fucking awesomeness on display here. These are horrible terms to be using especially since I overuse them in the first place but man this was so damn good. I thought I would like this but this is something I want to own, rewatch, analyze and spend significant amounts of time dissecting.

No comments: